Whole School Communication
Old Noarlunga Primary School offers a range of methods to communicate information with the school community.
- Our Facebook page is regularly updated with public news and events.
- News, events, notes, calendars and other communication are accessed through the Sentral Parent Portal.
- Fortnightly online newsletters provide detailed information about classroom learning and school activities.
- Assemblies to celebrate student learning are held on Fridays, every three weeks, from 9.00am.
Your child’s classroom teacher will regularly communicate with you regarding your child’s learning and development, including through the following methods:
- Classroom learning and direct communication with the class teacher is accessed through SeeSaw App.
- Acquaintance Night is held in the first 3 weeks of Term 1 to provide an overview of class expectations and processes to parents and caregivers
- Formal written reports are issued at the end of Term 2 and 4 every year.
- Parent-teacher interviews are held to discuss student development in Weeks 8-9 of Term 1.
- Classroom teachers will distribute a Class Newsletter in the first week of each term providing an overview of the class expectations and processes.
Communication is fundamental to good relationships, and Old Noarlunga Primary School works to ensure consistency, clarity and convenience in our communication with parents and families. If you have questions about your child’s learning or the classroom program, contact your child’s classroom teacher in the first instance to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss your concerns